Mistress Myrina

Mistress Myrina
Whip appeal...

Monday, November 12, 2012

CBT, Golden Showers, Bondage Oh My!

Hello slaves,

I finally made it to Milwaukee...I am glad I did. My first week has been great and I will be  planning to host a Sissy Slam right here in the Milwaukee area and there are only 4 slots remaining. So all My cross dressing sluts, panty bois, and sissies get ready. I will help you with your transformation and train you to be a proper sissy slut. It will be on Friday the 16th. Location will disclosed to those who confirm their attendance at My private party. Not a sissy? That's OK all limits are respected. I plan on tying you up and abusing you little panty clad asses...email ASAP to be a part of the event. Strong possibility that I will host in Milwaukee's only dungeon space...only  if you're good...

I will be in Chicago tomorrow to visit My pathetic slaves and worthless bitches who have been begging for My attention. I have a few slots available in the afternoon and after work hours are available. Come and kneel before Me as you know that  you belong at My feet.

I will be in NYC on the 20th and ready to abuse you. I know you have missed Me make sure to get on My calendar very soon...its getting full. As you know Sandy has been very devastating to the Tri-State Area. When I return a percentage of your tributes will go to local charities to help those in the hardest hit areas. I will also be volunteering in LI as well as Staten Island. It is so important that we help those in need. Seriously, fuck all of the rhetoric and nonsense. These are all people and some are too old and frail to be in the cold with no heat and no power. Every little thing that is done makes a difference. Find a local church or charity that is focused on aid for Sandy victims. The Red Cross is global lets keep it about NYC.

See you soon...
xoxoxo
MM


Until then I will get My hands on you in:

NORTH
Poughkeepsie, NY
Watertown, NY

SOUTH
Richmond, VA - TBD*** December 2012
Charlotte, NC - TBD***   December 2012
Columbia, SC - TBD***   December 2012
Atlanta, GA - TBD***   December 2012

WEST COAST
Los Angeles, CA - TBD***
San Francisco, CA - TBD***

***PENDING Confirmed Sessions



No comments:

Post a Comment