Mistress Myrina

Mistress Myrina
Whip appeal...

Friday, November 30, 2012

Back in a NY Groove! I Cant wait to...

- Go to the spa for a 3 hour ordeal
- Have drinks with some of My slaves
- Abuse aforementioned slaves after drinks
- Visit #purplepassion and buy new toys
- Have My feet properly worshipped by My foot slave
- Throw another Sissy Party but also an Amazon/Alpha Slave party...I know you are out there...those who can take and enjoy the pain...
- Shoot for some great photographers #starkarts and others...so syked to set that up
- Have a photo shoot with a few strong slaves because I want some nice human furniture pics...ashtray shots...latex and leather...
- Find a new web slave someone who is FOCUSED
- Find a few good cleaning slaves who are SERIOUS about pleasing Me with a good job...
- Open a private dungeon studio in MILWAUKEE. (I think you slaves out there are most appreciative ...contact Me to assist and make it happen...I am returning on the 19th of December...and will want to meet with any interested chastity candidates, cleaning slaves, host slaves etc. Contact Me now...preferably on your knees...)
- Select a slave to be My video slut...email to inquire...
- Hang out with My Domina friends and discuss your sorry asses over dinner...
- Spend your money on a nice vacation...I've been working to hard...

I have a lot going on right now...trying to create a true interactive experience that is real and accessible...BDSM is truly a part of my life and I am always looking for ways to enhance the experience...I am restructuring My communication and you will all be presented with new rules in which to communicate. I am a gracious and generous Mistress. Generous with My time and presence. you must always prove yourself worthy to serve Me. This has not changed. Those of you who have had the pleasure to serve me have grown to comfortable and you will need to know that your service is always in effect. Lazy slaves will be disciplined accordingly. No one else will engage you the way I do and you know your place is at My feet. you must prove that you deserve such a place...

Effective immediately all slaves who text me must join My blog and twitter feed. I am tired of you pathetic worthless dogs asking redundant questions. I am creating a stationary page to this blog for FAQ's and basic info. Post your questions or comments anywhere on this blog...we will create a true connection in which to explore your fetishes. Do not contact me unless you are serious about the progression of your submission and ready to encounter the many pleasures of kink.

Until then I will get My hands on you in:

PARTIES:

December 14th - Sissy Soiree The "Mistletoe" Edition  - Great for sissy curious bois who want to dress up or who are ready for training...as an ex make up artist we can spend some time creating your look...come and serve me bitches. Wear red bitches and bring some mistletoe :) .

December 15th - Alpha Slave Auction - I may select a slave for my personal use from whoever presents themselves...if you are worthy that is...This party is for those who have a true slave's heart...we will play and you will be tested...Be able to tolerate pain and enjoy the sting...PAIN SLUTS +++

Information provided to subs who tribute and secure their space...email me for more info. The party will be at least 12+hours from the afternoon until night

NORTH
Poughkeepsie , NY - December 6th & 7th*** - Its been a while...**
Hartford, CT - December 8th & 9th ***- Now you finally get to serve Me*** I'm bringing lots of rope...**
Albany, NY  - December 9th & 10th - New town - Old subs ***

SOUTH
Richmond, VA - TBA
Charlotte, NC - TBA
Columbia, SC - TBA
Atlanta, GA - TBA
Ft. Lauderdale, FL - TBA

MIDWEST
Milwaukee, WI - December 19 - January 2013
Chicago, IL - Available December 19 - January 9 2013
St. Louis - MO - Possibly at some point during my trip - If you desire a session I suggest you tempt me to do so...email me now so I can plan a few days...

WEST COAST
Los Angeles, CA - TBA***
San Francisco, CA - TBA***

**Incall/ Outcall Available
***PENDING Confirmed Sessions


 

3 comments:

  1. i am very excited to hear You are buckling down.
    i will try to increase my pain tolerance to gain Your approval.

    slvslut

    ReplyDelete
  2. Slave D i cant wait to see you in mil and maybe see your slave pad and help u outfit it with my wood skill as we talked the the CBT table and cross Slave D always your pain slut Mistress

    ReplyDelete
  3. Have You tried uploading the pic again? i can send it along in a different format if need be. Which format is preferred?

    slvslut

    ReplyDelete