Mistress Myrina

Mistress Myrina
Whip appeal...

Saturday, February 2, 2013

I'm going to do it slowly...take my time

Hello slaves,

I am now taking sessions for foot worship, toilet training, and other fetishes except wrestling/trampling. All rescheduled sessions are being considered first on My calendar. I expect to hear from you soon via email/text to reschedule. Simply include the date and time you want to meet. If you have seen Me previously bring a token of your submission with you to our session. If you are a new submissive call Me so I can give you instructions on how to send your deposit.

Thank you to slave p for being a wonderful driver in the short time you able to. Good luck and I hope you're feeling better. Thank you to all the slaves who contacted Me via text and email. Thanks to slave l, slave d, slave f and slave t for your tributes and gifts.

I always love to hear from My slaves and since I'm mostly resting these days, I would enjoy a phone session with you if you can't come to Manhattan to see Me. you can send a tribute directly to Me or you can call My line on Niteflirt by clicking the link on the right side of the page.

I will now be returning to Milwaukee and Chicago on February 12th. All slaves that scheduled their sessions after the 2nd need to contact Me with a new day and and deposit if applicable. I'm looking forward to abusing My little sissies,  submissives, and slaves. I have some new toys I'm looking forward to playing with to entice My newbies. I am reviewing bases the Milwaukee area for My new dungeon. Slaves who desire to contribute to this process should contact me via email.

I know how you desire to be stripped naked and submit at My feet...don't make Me wait to dominate your body, mind, and soul...

xoxoxo
MMD

No comments:

Post a Comment