Mistress Myrina

Mistress Myrina
Whip appeal...

Tuesday, April 15, 2014

Words Are Vital...Are They Not?

Hello minions,

All I have to offer...are My words.

I lost My phone so text is the only form of communication for right now. Send an email or text Me your session request. I can not take calls at the moment. I will be back online within a few hours. Just breathe.

My good little bois slave r and slave t sent tributes to get My new Galaxy 5 ...I do enjoy My tributes and gift cards. The question is what have you done for your Mistress lately? It is amazing how generous I am with My time. Most Dommes won't give you the time of day. I would try to impress Me now while I am still within reach. I am building My empire brick by brick. Will you be there? Have we spoken recently...you should give Me a call 1-800-863-5478
ext: 9678013. Send an amazon gift card to My email. Or a shopping day with Me walking you on a leash?

If you are not useful to Me whatever is the point? If you can not serve Me because you want ______, what is the point? If you think you are here for Me to cater to your pathetic cock and tease you, kill yourself. you are here to serve Me. you should be lucky a woman like Me even wants go be entertained by the likes of you. We are not equals. you are in My world and I reign Supreme. Stay tuned for many new developments. Positions will be posted shortly along with travel dates. Get in where you fit in...words to the wise.

xoxoxo
MMD

No comments:

Post a Comment